The 2023 season win total established for the Cincinnati Bengals, 11.5, places them higher than any other AFC North squad.
Bengals: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
- Win Total Over/Under: 11.5
- Over 11.5 Wins Payout: +110
- Under 11.5 Wins Payout: -134
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Bengals 2023 Schedule
- Week 1: @ Browns | Last Meeting: 23-10 CIN (12/11/2022)
- Week 2: Ravens | Last Meeting: 24-17 CIN (1/15/2023)
- Week 3: Rams | Last Meeting: 23-20 LAR (2/13/2022)
- Week 4: @ Titans | Last Meeting: 20-16 CIN (11/27/2022)
- Week 5: @ Cardinals | Last Meeting: 26-23 ARI (10/6/2019)
- Week 6: Seahawks | Last Meeting: 21-20 SEA (9/8/2019)
- Week 8: @ 49ers | Last Meeting: 26-23 SF (12/12/2021)
- Week 9: Bills | Last Meeting: 27-10 CIN (1/22/2023)
- Week 10: Texans | Last Meeting: 37-31 CIN (12/27/2020)
- Week 11: @ Ravens | Last Meeting: 24-17 CIN (1/15/2023)
- Week 12: Steelers | Last Meeting: 37-30 CIN (11/20/2022)
- Week 13: @ Jaguars | Last Meeting: 24-21 CIN (9/30/2021)
- Week 14: Colts | Last Meeting: 31-27 IND (10/18/2020)
- Week 15: Vikings | Last Meeting: 27-24 CIN (9/12/2021)
- Week 16: @ Steelers | Last Meeting: 37-30 CIN (11/20/2022)
- Week 17: @ Chiefs | Last Meeting: 23-20 KC (1/29/2023)
- Week 18: Browns | Last Meeting: 23-10 CIN (12/11/2022)
Bengals 2022 Splits
- The Bengals advanced to the Conference Championship round of the playoffs last year after going 12-4 in the regular season.
- Cincinnati won 76.9% of the games last season it was the moneyline favorite (10-3).
- The Bengals split the two games they played as underdogs last season.
- Cincy had six wins at home last season and six away.
- In one-possession games, the Bengals were 5-3. But they won just once in games decided by a field goal or less (1-3).
Bengals 2022 Player Stats
- Last year Joe Burrow recorded a monster stat line with 4,475 passing yards (279.7 per game), a 68.3% completion percentage (414-for-606), 35 touchdowns, and only 12 interceptions. He also added 257 rushing yards on 75 carries with five rushing TDs (averaging 16.1 yards per game).
- Joe Mixon churned out 814 rushing yards (58.1 per game) and seven touchdowns last year. In the receiving game, he made 60 catches for 441 yards and two scores.
- Ja’Marr Chase reeled in 87 catches for 1,046 yards (87.2 per game) while being targeted 134 times. He also scored nine touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins amassed 1,029 yards on 74 grabs with seven touchdowns. He was targeted 109 times, and averaged 64.3 receiving yards per game.
- Trey Hendrickson’s hard work last season produced a stat line of 8.0 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Last season Logan Wilson grabbed 123 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Last season Nick Scott had a huge stat line of two interceptions, 83 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five passes defended.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.