The Bengals will take the field for the first time in the 2021 season.
The Bengals are going to play an actual football game.
Sure, it may just be preseason, but we actually get to see a first glimpse of this team after what has felt like the longest offseason ever.
We won’t see quarterback Joe Burrow. However, we will get to see the new members of the offensive line after Frank Pollack has gotten to work with them. The newly improved defense will have plenty of new faces to watch as well as some returning from injury. There are also plenty of competitions that we will get to watch the first chapter of.
It should be noted that there have been reports this game could move into an earlier slot due to tropical storms being set to hit Tampa Bay.
Here is how to watch the Bengals first preseason game:
- Game: Cincinnati Bengals at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
- TV Channel: Cincinnati – CBS 12, Columbus – ABC 6, Dayton – ABC 22, Lexington – FOX 56, Lima – FOX 8.2, Louisville – FOX 41
- Announcers: (Play-by-Play) Mike Watts, (Analyst) Anthony Muñoz, (Sideline) Marisa Contipelli
- Radio Broadcast: Bengals Radio Network starting at 6:00 p.m. with Dan Hoard (play-by-play) and Dave Lapham (analyst) calling the action.
- Online Stream: Bengals Official App and Bengals.com (in local markets and on Safari browser only), out-of-market fans can stream via NFL Game Pass or a free trial of fuboTV
- Replay: NFL Game Pass
- SB Nation Bucs’ site: Bucs Nation
- Weather: High 80’s humid and overcast, according to NFL weather.